You'll have to host images somewhere to be able to add them to:
- your job board: e.g. logo
- your spreadsheet: e.g. company logo for job posts
To host images you need to create a direct URL to each individual image. So, how do you create a URL for an image?
Free Image hosting
If your images are located on your computer, the easiest way is to upload them to a free image hosting. You can upload 1 or multiple images at once.
Imgur is a free hosting where you can upload your images and use them on your website or in the spreadsheet.
- Upload the image: Drag and Drop the image or Choose file
- Right-click on the uploaded image. Copy Image Address link. The URL should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/WYSsP12.png
Bulk Images Upload
Imgur supports bulk images upload. Just select multiple images from your computer and it will upload all of them.
After you right-click on each uploaded image. Copy Image Address link and paste it to the input field (logo) or your sheet (job post image)
ImgBB is another free hosting option where you can upload your images and use them on your website.
- Start uploading and select the image
- Open the link you receive
- Right-click on the uploaded image. Copy Image Address link. The URL should look like this: https://i.ibb.co/8DmtBvz/download-1.png
Find images on Unsplash
Unsplash is the internet’s source of freely-usable images. You can find beautiful, free images and photos that you can download and use for any project.
Example Unsplash URL: https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1585060697712-d9e550dc9e23?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1659&q=80